Pharmaceutical / Health Care Sterilization Unit
Door: Double door & Auto door models are available for clean room applications.
Low cost per cycle: Lowest operating costs compared to other available options.
Advantages of superior Automation:
- Best in class Automation and latest SCADA software make remote control and monitoring of all cycle parameters possible.
- During Sterilization a Microprocessor / PLC controls temperature, Moisture, Gas Injection, Gas Exposure and all critical time and pressure based parameters.
- Important sterilization parameters like Phase Status, Current Values & set values, continuously displayed at all times on Controller Screen & on Remote Computer via SCADA software.
- Continuous display of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure On-line allows user to be aware of Cycle status at all times.
- Temperature uniformly and accurately maintained throughout the chamber to within ± 3°C of the Set Sterilization temperature.
- Error Code and alarm is generated and cycle stops automatically in case any error occurs. Computer Screen displays Error and possible cause and remedy.
- The advanced SCADA software provided stores detailed records of Process-Data for every cycle.
- Reports are available in Data, Summary and Graph formats for every batch of goods sterilized.
- User can re-print reports as and when required, using any normal printer.
- Digital storage of data cuts cost, saves space, ensures safety of data and negates cost of expensive thermal printing.
ALL INDUSTRIAL ETO STERILIZERS ARE DESIGNED AND BUILT AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUREMENTS TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING VARIABLES;
- All machines are available with conventional hinged doors, or Modern Automatic sliding door options.
- Conventional Centrally locked Manual doors Or Modern horizontal / Vertical Sliding doors
- Kind of ETO: CO2 Mixture (Lean / Concentrated) to be used.
- The MOC (Material of Construction) is decided taking into consideration, Whether it is for Medical Devices or for sterilizing Food or Spices.
- Locational differences in availability of electricity and operational voltages are considered when designing machines.
- Existing standards for operation / gas release etc. in the country / region where the machine is to be installed.
- Machines are designed for optimums performance while ensuring lowest operational cost.
- All Machines are built and tested aper Exiting international standards.