Hospital Sterilisation Unit
|Standard Chamber Dimensions (For Hospital Use)|
|1.||2 Cu. Ft.||12” (H) x 12” (W) x 24” (D)||300 x 300 x 600 mm|
|2.||4 Cu. Ff.||12” (H) x 12” (W) x 48” (D)||300 x 300 x 1200 mm|
|3.||5 Cu. Ff.||15” (H) x 18” (W) x 36” (D)||375 x 450 x 900 mm|
|4.||8 Cu. Ff.||18” (H) x 18” (W) x 42” (D)||450 x 450 x 1050 mm|
Flexibility to use either 100% ETO Cartridge or ETO CO2 Cylinder. (Dual Model)
Safe and Easy Handling: Cartridge is punctured in the chamber only when proper negative pressure and humidity conditions are achieved in the chamber.
Ease of Operation: Cold Cycle (40°C), Warm Cycle (55°C), 7 more user-defined cycles available.
Ease of Handling: Material can be easily loaded using the Basket provided.
Built in Aeration Cycle: Aeration is carried out at the end of the cycle inside the chamber itself.
Wide spectrum of usage:
- All kinds of medical devices and instruments can be sterilized.
- Ideal for sterilization of heat / moisture sensitive medical equipment and instruments
- ETO is the most effective, safe, fully validated and economical method of sterilization.
- Effective against all Micro-organisms, including resistant spores.
Installation: Machine can be installed in-wall or placed on a free-standing rack.
Sterile Chain Integrity: Double door models are available for clean room application to maintain sterile chain integrity.
Low cost per cycle: Lowest operating costs compared to other available options.
Advantages of superior Automation:
- Best in class Automation and latest SCADA software make remote control and monitoring of all cycle parameters possible.
- During Sterilization a Microprocessor / PLC controls temperature, Moisture, Gas Injection, Gas Exposure and all critical time and pressure based parameters.
- Important sterilization parameters like Phase Status, Current Values & set values, continuously displayed at all times on Controller Screen & on Remote Computer via SCADA software.
- Continuous display of Temperature, Humidity and Pressure On-line allows user to be aware of Cycle status at all times.
- Temperature uniformly and accurately maintained throughout the chamber to within ± 3°C of the Set Sterilization temperature.
- Error Code and alarm is generated and cycle stops automatically in case any error occurs. Computer Screen displays Error and possible cause and remedy.
- The advanced SCADA software provided stores detailed records of Process-Data for every cycle.
- Reports are available in Data, Summary and Graph formats for every batch of goods sterilized.
- User can re-print reports as and when required, using any normal printer.
- Digital storage of data cuts cost, saves space, ensures safety of data and negates cost of expensive thermal printing.